Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Getting Started

Today is the day........
I'm joining the ranks of techies staying in contact with the world via a blog.
I plan on checking in and telling you about my favorite houses I tour during the week, giving you news about real estate etc. I will probably throw in a few things about the other things dear to my heart cooking, gardening, really anything having to do with home!
Here's a little tip on using mirrors.....
Mirrors can solve many design dilemmas. Brighten a dark room by positioning a mirror to reflect light from a window or a lamp. Mirrors also make small rooms appear larger, and windowless rooms appear airier. You can also place a mirror so that if you’re seated with your back to the view, it can still be enjoyed via the reflection. One of my favorite things for a coffee table is to lay a mirror down and add lots of candles on top the reflection of them lit is magical.

2 comments:

  1. Woo HOO...you have joined all the other crazies out here....and your world will never be the same. Love the tips on using mirrors.

    Hugs...
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sue:

    Mom and I think your new blog is awesome.

    Love Ya,

    Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete